13 Dating Rules For Women To Avoid Bad Dates
While I enjoy dating, I also despise it to the point of rage. I’ve been out on enough dates with ladies to have a good handle on the dating game, so I thought I’d write down all I’ve learned.
I’m a huge fan of first dates and getting to know a guy’s personality through conversation and conversational exchange. “Where did you go to school?” is a question I’ve asked hundreds of men before them, and I can’t tolerate the practice of repeating it over and over again. “Are you related to any other people?”
There comes the point where these queries become a little tedious. But who cares? It’s not easy, and I understand how you girls feel about being in the dating environment.
Here are the 13 most important guidelines to observe when dating a woman.
It’s possible that the guy doesn’t call you or that he’s running late for their date. They do so many things; it’s ridiculous. However, there are a few dating rules for women that you should keep in mind so that you don’t let the other person influence how the date progresses.
Ending the date the way you want is entirely within your power. Even though I’m a huge fan of Tinder, I’m starting to think that dates are just for sex. However, if you are looking for more, this can be an issue. You might want to keep a copy of this printed out in your wallet or purse just in case.
1. Just because you’re single doesn’t mean that nobody wants you. That’s right if he asks you that, he’s feeding his insecurities. Instead of giving him what he wants, tell him the truth. “Oh, I don’t know,” or “I suppose guys don’t really like me” are not valid explanations for why you aren’t getting any attention from men. Single because you’ve yet to find a significant other worthy of your time and attention. The sooner you tell him, the sooner he’ll realize that he has to step up.
2. Don’t give up if the date doesn’t go as planned. It’s easy to say, “I’m never going on another date,” after a bad date. Possibly he was texting or “forgot” his wallet the entire time. He’s either a jerk, or he isn’t. An unpleasant taste in the mouth is inevitable. There is no way it couldn’t happen. There is nothing wrong with spending your weekends watching Friends reruns, but this doesn’t mean you should give up.
3. When he’s ready, he will be there for you. Let him come to you, especially on the first few dates. He should make an effort to find you. Say no if he doesn’t have anything planned for your date. Oh, who cares? He can look up what movies are playing tonight or make a dinner reservation in three minutes. It isn’t difficult. You can be sure he isn’t interested in you if this effort isn’t made. Well, just for a little lighthearted fun.
4. Avoid giving him everything at once. Normally, I’d say, “who cares,” “just go with your feelings,” but giving a guy everything he wants too fast might be detrimental. To be fair, he’s adorable, and you’d like to have sex with him, but be easy on yourself! Demonstrate your self-respect to him. This entails delaying the distribution of the items.
5. Don’t worry about what might happen in the future. I understand that you’re on a first date, and as a woman, you may already be thinking about the future with him. That’s not a terrible thing, but don’t go too fast. Allow yourself some leeway. Relax and let things unfold as they may.
6. Decide on your goals. A lot of ladies fail to remember this simple dating rule for women. Make sure you know exactly what your ideal match is before going on a date. What kind of relationship are you seeking? Casual? Who are you searching for? No matter who he is, you should recognize the qualities that are important to you before getting to know him personally. It way, when you’re on the date, you won’t have any doubts about what you want because you already know what that is.
Make a goal for yourself before you enter the room. You can then decide whether or not you want to spend more time with him following the date.
7. Keeping things real is the best way to go about it. Maintaining a level of honesty could lead to a long-term relationship with this man. After all, what’s the point of lying in the first place? It’s not going to make a difference to the date in any way. A good foundation is already in place if you’re forthright and honest from the start.
8. Don’t hold back if everything went well on a date. Please, call them. If you enjoyed your time together so much that you want to meet again, do so. Do not wait for a call or text from them, and do not give it three days either. Go ahead and buy the ones you prefer. Forget about waiting for the “perfect” time to call them. In the real world, those rules do not apply. You are not in high school.
9. Be open to the feelings of others. Don’t go on a date if you haven’t moved on from your previous relationship. I’m sure others told you the exact opposite. If you’re still in tears over him, you’re clearly not ready for this relationship yet. This guy could be used as a rebound, and that’s not fair. Your date will appreciate your honesty. Go on dates if you’re ready to put your heart and soul into a relationship.
10. The red flags are there to tell you something isn’t right. First dates are critical since they are your only opportunity to get to know someone on a more personal level. As a result, take in as much knowledge as you can. Yes, focus on the good things, but don’t ignore the bad.
She was “crazy”—a red flag—or perhaps he was “too busy”—a red flag—in his prior relationship. Identifying this person is easier if you look into the warning signs. Also, pay attention to your intuition.
11. Having a list of expectations before a date is a bad idea. It’s not going to work if you have a laundry list of things you want in a partner. You’ll have a hard time crossing everything off if you have a list indicating that he must be humorous, dark, tall, and gorgeous. If anything, you’re limiting yourself to a smaller pool of potential suitors.
12. Don’t be a pain in the neck. In fact, research shows that playing too hard to get actually backfires on you in the long run. People, of course, enjoy a good game of cat and mouse. Even yet, you don’t need a wild goose chase to scare people away from you. Letting them know that you’re interested in perfectly acceptable at some point.
13. Be who you are. Honestly, there’s nothing else you can do about it. To be someone else is good, but you must ultimately take off your disguise, or else you’ll forget to put it on. Trying to be someone you’re not is a waste of time and energy. Instead, you’ll discover someone who loves you just the way you are.