Truth or dare was entertaining when we were kids, but these 20 new twists on the game will ensure it doesn’t get forgotten any time soon.
Every player brings their own unique set of experiences and perspectives to the classic game of truth or dares as they get older. We’ve all participated in this game, at least once in our lives, whether when we were five and forced to enter our elder sibling’s room or when we were fifteen and dared to kiss the person sitting across from us in the circle.
However, when did you last engage in this as an adult? The excitement of truth or dare begins to wear off after high school when everyone has either admitted to every possible truth or completed every possible dare.
Is that so?
Get creative with this new truth or dare prompt.
One night, I went to a party with a rather small number of people—around fifteen or so. It moved at a snail’s pace, and to be perfectly honest, it was a little dull. So I that we play a game of truth or dare. After much complaining, they finally gave in to my request.
Fortunately, that night I felt particularly inventive, and I tightened up the rules and the truths and dared accordingly. All of them were shocked at how entertaining this seemingly harmless game had become. Now it’s your turn to do something.
Who are they to tell that since you’ve “grown up,” you can’t enjoy what is considered the best game ever made? It’s time you guys started doing it again on game nights, and you may still. The lack of regular game evenings is cause enough to institute them.
Using these truth or dare suggestions, you can make your next game night one that no one will soon forget.
Here are some thoughtful follow-up questions for the next person to make a *lame* truth decision during their time.
1. When did you first discover your parents’ in the act?
2. Did you go through childhood with an awkward nickname?
3. Tell me about one of your unusual talents.
4. What’s one of your most humiliating vices?
6. How much of an age gap have you and your sex partners experienced?
7. Tell me about your wildest sex wish.
8. For whom would you most consider making a sexual orientation change?
9. Would you kill a horrible person for a million dollars if you were sure you’d never be caught?
10. What if you could switch genders for a month but had to stay that way for the duration?
- What non-physical aspect of yourself would you most like to alter?
Get a camera ready because these dares require that you have a witness and proof that the dare was indeed completed.
1. Give your neighbor your entire closet and vice versa.
2. Make a mockery of button-down shirts by undoing them with your mouth.
3. Try this: putting on only two articles of clothing of your choosing and heading over to the neighbors’ to beg for sugar.
4. To test your patience, stuff an ice cube down your pants and wait till it melts.
5. Whenever someone says “Umm,” you should pound your chest and imitate Tarzan.
6. Try guessing who your opponent is by feeling their face while wearing a blindfold.
7. Make a checkerboard design on one of your legs, guys.
8. Put on your makeup (ladies) without looking in the mirror.
9. Let whoever has your phone text whomever they like about anything they like.
10. Perform your favorite love song for the individual sitting on your right.
The age limit for playing truth or dare has been removed. If you want to be the life of the party at your next get-together, bring one of this naughty truth or dare games.