1. If you clearly showed your availability but the boy doesn’t take any initiative, you don’t have a chance. It has nothing to do with his personality. Even a very shy person knows how to express his interest. (Many people around me warned me this before but I didn’t believe it; I was proven wrong.)
2. If the other party doesn’t have a good impression the first time you meet, it will be tough to change the impression later because the first impression is the basis for deciding to go on in the future. If it doesn’t work, how can there be another time?
3. Don’t just be a netizen and keep talking behind the screen. Come out and meet him in person! It must be; a bunch of online datings dies in person. You need to know that the other party can be disguised online but can not hide when you meet.
4. Don’t look at what the other person says; see what the other person did. Many times, when you say something nice, you think that the other person is your beloved, but in fact, what he said often contradicts what he has done.
5. Don’t fall in love for the sake of love. In many cases, what you like is just the fantasy of the other party you made up, not the real one, and sometimes you don’t even like the other party, but just like the feeling of love and someone’s company.
6. After more experience, you will know what you want. It is possible to encounter a scumbag, and the most important thing is to stop the loss in time. Put the love of yourself first.
7. Don’t be PUA by the other party at will. Believe that you are the best. If the other party wants you to change it, it’s just because you don’t like it enough. If you don’t like yourself, you can grab a bunch of reasons to say to you and make you feel like you are useless.
8. The view on life is quite important. It is also difficult to get along with the different patterns and visions of two people. At the same time, those who do not want to make progress and only complain must stay away.
Everyone deserves to be loved, I wish everyone meet their love, and at the same time, they love you too.