How to keep long distance relationships interesting? Here is the list of romantic ideas, tips and ways to keep ldr interesting and the sparks going.
It takes effort to maintain a long-distance relationship. If you can’t spend every waking moment with your lover, that doesn’t mean your relationship has to suffer. Even if you can’t see each other in person, you can still have a romantic connection even if you’re thousands of miles apart.
FaceTime and Zoom may be convenient in an LDR (and they are), but don’t let them stop you from making romantic gestures to keep in touch. You can’t say “I love you” better than with a snail mail letter or an old-fashioned surprise visit.
Find some romantic ways to keep LDR Interesting below, no matter how far apart you are.
- Together, enjoy a movie night.
- Take a Few Pictures.
- Start a Reunion Countdown Timer
- Playing Online Games Can Help You Compete
- Set up a Book Discussion Group.
- Indulge in a Virtual Vacation
- A Round of Drinks for Your Sweetheart
- Visit Them Unexpectedly
- Share Your Favorite Recipes
- Organize a Dedicated Playlist
- Be Sure to Mail Some Letters
- Send Them on a Pinterest Scavenger Hunt
- Create a Joint Pinterest Account
- Because smells are exchanged, a care package is the nicest gift you can give.
- Construct a Multi-User Digital Photo Gallery
- When it comes to special occasions, go all out.
- Call each other and make plans together.
- Write a Love Story of Your Own
- Send flowers.
- It’s time to plan a virtual date!
- Twenty-Question Game
- Create Each Other’s To-Do Lists and Send Make Voice Memos
- Go out for Takeout with them.
- Reminders can be set up.
- Get a Set of Jewelry that Matches
- Send E-Cards with a witty twist.
- Karaoke while baking cookies
- Describe Your Thoughts in Words
- Make a Custom Ringtone for Your Phone
- Go to a Concert Together and “Play” a Funny Online Quiz.
- Spend time with the loved ones of your significant other.
- Poems are a great way to express
- Try writing a poem to express your feelings for your long-distance relationship. Send it off in the mail or read it aloud on a FaceTime or Skype chat when you’re done.
- Together, pick up a new skill.
- Create a Photo Album and Set Your Own Goals
- Keep an Eye on the Time Differences
- Try a Favorite pastime of Your Partner’s
- Make a Travel Reservation
- Send Thank You Cards via the Mail
- Be Honest and Share Your Day-to-Day Accomplishments!
- Utilize Your Time Together to the Fullest and Encourage Mutual Assistance
Relationships over long distances are difficult, and no amount of technology or care packages can make up for the lack of face time. You need to be sympathetic and reassuring to one other when you’re going through a difficult period. A healthy, open relationship can weather practically any obstacle. Hence, maintaining an open communication is essential.