9 Must Try Relationship Apps
We’re more likely to check our phones first thing in the morning and last thing at night, which isn’t the most romantic reality ever. This is a bleak reality, but why not take use of our smartphones and use the creative and insightful apps to improve our daily lives and our relationships?
While there are a slew of applications aimed at enhancing your sex life, not all of them focus on explicit content. If you’re looking for an app to help you and your spouse stay in touch when you’re apart, you’ll find a wide range of options out there.
For sexy lovers who like to play around…
1. Date Ideas. It doesn’t matter how long you’ve been in a relationship; date night ideas might be hard to come up with. This is perfect for the guy who has no idea what to do for a romantic date. It is an excellent, free program that provides romantic date night ideas that span from paid to completely free options. Use this app to alleviate some of the stress associated with your preparations.
2. LoveByte for Couples. There is no better app for long-distance relationships and close-knit relationships alike than this one! A “scratch card” feature allows you and your loved one to send each other secret messages and stickers, as well as a “scratch card” for images. You may also use this app to keep track of important occasions, such as birthdays, anniversaries, and holidays. A password-protected app will keep your filthy chat from being seen by your friends and family.
3. Couple. Keep a record of the times you and your partner have spent together with the Couple Relationship app. This adorable software is perfect for individuals who want to keep a “journal” but don’t want to be tied down to writing something new every day.
Stickers for when you’re feeling cheesy, voice messages, photo filters, a shared history section, and cute games to play with each other like sketching and “thumbkissing” – touching the same spot on your phone’s screen, as soon as you and your partner touch the same spots on your phones, your phones will both vibrate. Aww!
4. Kahnoodle Couples App. All of these other applications are merged in this virtual app, including a personal timeline of your relationship, date ideas specific to your city, charming ideas to surprise your beloved and more.
A sexy app..
5. Sex Positions. The “SexyApps” sex position app includes 180 illustrated positions for pixelated couples to get down and dirty. This software also provides information on the difficulty, advantages and disadvantages of each posture, as well as step-by-step instructions. For those evenings when you’re feeling particularly daring, they’ll assign you to a position at random. Similar nasty ideas can be found on the iKamasutra app as well.
6. Track my Sex Life. Many people have found this app to be a fun way to keep track of their sex life, despite the fact that it may appear to be the antithesis of romantic. Allows you to keep track of where you’ve had sex, what positions work best for you, and notes about your partners’ performances with Track My Sex Life.
Track my Sex Life also lets you share your data with your present partner so they can have a better sense of your sexual preferences. Kindu for Couples is a sweeter, less intrusive version of this software that lets you peek into your partner’s private desires. Yum!
7. Prognosis: STD. This fun and interactive app gives those who are perhaps having a bit too much unprotected fun in between the sheets some solid medical advice on their sexually transmitted symptoms. More than 120 doctors reviewed and approved this app, which includes symptoms and information on up to 15 different sexually transmitted diseases. This app should serve as a constant reminder to practice safe sexual behavior.
8. Best Sex Dices 18+. Because it is, this may come across as a cheesy sex game. Make the most of this software and you’ll have the time of your life. With a simple roll of the dice, you’ll be “licking” and “sucking” different regions of your partner’s body! Double-dice drinking is also available in this game. “Sex Game Roulette” is another software that offers sexual ideas.
9. Sex During Pregnancy Guide. It’s a great app for new parents-to-be who want to learn more about pregnancy sex and what to expect!