HOW TO MAINTAIN AN INTIMATE RELATIONSHIP ON SNAPCHAT
As of this writing, Snapchat is the latest and greatest social media platform. It’s no surprise that this software is so popular — and for a good reason. If you want a deeper relationship with a wide group of people, you can do more than just send them a message. You’ll need to follow a few Snapchat streak guidelines to preserve that connection.
Snapchat is a favorite of couples for several reasons, including its fact.
I’m the first to admit that using Snapchat for dating has altered the landscape. We just had text messages to flirt with before sending a cute photo of yourself to a potential lover. Flirting has never been easier than it is now that you can send a snap picture of yourself with a silly expression on your face.
Furthermore, it gives the impression that you’re closer even when you’re miles apart. That’s why it’s so popular amongst couples. There is still a strong tie between you even if you are separated by distance.
Snapchat guidelines that will help keep the romance alive.
The streak function on Snapchat is the coolest part of the app right now. When you send a picture to the same person for three consecutive days, you get an emoji next to their name with the word “fire” in the middle. With each communication you send, this number will increase.
It’s fun to see how long you’ve been in daily communication with your friends, and it’s also a fun little encouragement to keep in touch. Snapchat streak criteria must be followed to increase that number.
Your Snapchat connection is essential to you for a variety of reasons.
It’s possible that you’ve come to believe that connecting to Snapchat isn’t necessary. Honestly, I can tell you that it works. Keep adding to your streak every day for these various reasons.
- It gives you a sense of whether or not someone is interested in you. If someone is constantly snapping at you, they must be in love with you. If they don’t genuinely care about you, they won’t go out of their way to ensure you get the attention you deserve.
Even if they enjoy streaks, it’s more than possible that they simply enjoy seeing your face on their device’s screen. Finding out how much someone cares about you is easy with this method. If they’re snapping pictures of you, they must like you.
- It reveals how frequently you communicate with others. Friendships are becoming increasingly difficult to maintain in today’s world. While binge-watching Netflix, you may fail to notice that you haven’t spoken to one of your closest friends in days.
So why is it so fantastic to use Snapchat streaks? As soon as today has passed, you can see who you’ve reached out to that day. Your streak will be ruined if you don’t.
- It’s a great way to get out there and meet new people. Even if you don’t care about your snap streak going up daily, this is still a good thing to keep in mind. Keeping the connection open will allow you to connect with additional people.
This is a fantastic way to build stronger relationships. Conversation is the only way to get to know someone. The more close friends you have, the better off you’ll be.
- It demonstrates a level of dedication. It’s not simple to keep that run going. Keeping a Snapchat streak requires strict adherence to standards; therefore, only the most dedicated snapchatters will succeed. And it’s a good thing to have responsibilities in life.
You can also determine how committed someone is to you by their demeanor. You can tell if they’re really into you if they keep up with your Snapchat streak for an extended period of time.
- Seeing how you compare to others is a lot of fun. It’s fun to amass an absurdly long run of snaps on your account. You can make a simple comparison if you want to see how your number differs from others. Your bond is stronger if you have a stronger streak than the other person. Being aware of this might also give you a boost in self-esteem.
To keep your Snapchat streak going, you must follow a few criteria.
Following a few Snapchat streak rules is the best approach to creating a good relationship with someone you’re dating. If you want to avoid looking desperate, here’s what you should be doing.
- Every morning, take a picture of them. Routinely perform this action. If you don’t have a specific time each day to send a Snapchat, you can’t expect to keep your streak going. It’s better to do this first thing in the morning because everyone appreciates the “good morning” snap that comes with it.
Forget about snapping them all day if you immediately show them your new face. Both morning and night are good times for this. As long as you remember to do everything all at once, you’ll be OK.
- If you see the timer emoji next to their name, take a picture of them. A timer emoji will appear next to their name if you haven’t texted them in the morning. If you wish to keep your streak alive, you have a limited period of time to do it.
Send them a lighthearted photo as soon as you see this. They’ll bring you back right away if you’re lucky and keep your streak going.
- If you want to keep the conversation going, don’t send out too many unanswered snaps. Do not send any more snaps once the timer has been ticking for a long and you have already sent a few. You can tell they either can’t or don’t want to bring you back to reality.
Either way, you can’t keep sending pictures. The other person won’t want to snap back at you because of this. Having to cope with the inconvenience is not something they want to do.
- Make your photo worth their time so that they will reply. Be thoughtful and thoughtful when sending in pictures with the message, “for the streak.” Although it appears to be a common practice, it is rather pointless. People don’t want to be snapped for the sake of the streak, so please don’t.
Send them a genuine picture of yourself checking in on their day. Your streak will last longer if you send them inspiring images that compel them to respond.
- If you want to keep the streak going, don’t just take a picture of them. A streak is valuable as long as two people like talking to each other, rather than just keeping track of the number. Let go of your cell phone and focus on what the person you’re interacting with is actually saying instead. Keep the real connection going by exchanging pleasantries and snapping a few memorable images.
On Snapchat, keeping a streak can be much more complex than you might expect. Nevertheless, if you adhere to these Snapchat streak criteria, you’ll be surprised by the results.