How to Play Your Cards Right: 11 Tips For Fouth Date
If you’ve been dating for a while, you’ve probably learned quite a bit about it by now. By the fourth date, you and the person you’re seeing are definitely in a dating rut. While it may not be directly stated, you both feel at ease with each other and enjoy spending time with one another.
For the first few months, you’ll get to know each other better: what you do for a living, where you go to school, what you like to do in your spare time, and whether or not they watch Game of Thrones. During the first three dates, if you’ve played your cards well, you should know what to expect on the fourth date… or should you?
This is where the magic happens, generally on the fourth date. S-E-X is what we mean by magic.
When it comes to the fourth date, if you haven’t had sex with your date, there are several possibilities. The two of you may not be interested in moving from dating to a relationship, and you may need to speed things up to avoid a stalemate.
Tips for a successful fourth date
When it comes to your fourth date, you might want to follow these guidelines to make it a memorable one and ensure that you strike a home run.
1. Preparation is still important. At this point, you’ve had three successful dates. Your self-consciousness has faded to the point of nonexistence. The fact that you two are so infatuated with one another is also self-evident. However, this does not mean that you may skip scrubbing your legs or snorting your breath mints during the evening. You should treat the fourth date as if it were your first date, and with the same fervor, you should anticipate it.
2. Bring your A-game. Your date might be planned around what he or she likes now that you know each other so well. You can take her to a concert or a record store on your date if she’s an audiophile. To see if you can get tickets to a live basketball game, see if he’s a fan.
3. Keep your demeanor intact. You may forget your etiquette if you know the other person so well. Do not let the fourth date slip by without being on time. Do not fart or pick your nose while having dinner with your date. Do not spend the entire night talking about your buddies if you learn that you have mutual acquaintances.
4. Be mindful that this could be a stepping stone to something fantastic. Don’t take it for granted now that you’re on your fourth date. Don’t be too hard on your date or yourself when it comes to making a good first impression. It’s okay to let each other make a few mistakes along the way. Don’t be a jerk, please. It’s possible that the person you’re dating will have a lasting impact on your life and that you’ll marry and have children with them. So don’t damage it, then.
5. Develop your ability to pay attention. Don’t let your dates revolve only around your interests and desires. On the fourth date, you’ll get a chance to get to know your date a little better. There’s more to know about them than what you’ve learned thus far. Maintain your interest in the things they enjoy by listening intently, sincerely, and showing interest in them.
6. There’s no need to rush up and do this. When it comes to dating and relationships, there are a variety of ways that people prefer things to go. Some people are quick and aggressive, while others prefer to approach things at a more leisurely pace. You’ve already gotten a sense of your date’s preferences for the direction of your relationship by this point. It’s important to maintain your composure and avoid doing anything that could embarrass or embarrass your date.
7. When you don’t want to have sex, you can still have sex. Making it plain that you’re not in it for the sex is an effective way to avoid frightening off your date because you come across as sex-hungry. Telling them that you care about them as a person, not just their physical appearance, can help them relax and manage their impulses.
8. This time, go for the lips. If you want to show your date how much you care about them, all you have to do is give them a kiss on the lips. Make sure that you don’t just go ahead and do this at any time. To ensure that your first kiss will be remembered fondly, it is imperative that you carefully arrange your date and time for your pucker perfectly. Be prepared for a goodnight kiss at the conclusion of your date.
9. Don’t try to force sex on someone. This means that sex is soon around the corner if you’ve already been making out and kissing on your first few dates. However, you should keep your hopes in check. On the first few dates, some people may not be ready to commit to a long-term relationship with you. As a result, don’t let the sexual tension make you feel compelled to remove your pants.
10. Be empathetic and considerate. If you want to find out if you and your date are a good match, the fourth date is the best time to do so. Ask the proper questions, but don’t press too hard if they don’t feel comfortable disclosing certain details. Don’t boast about your sex life, and avoid talking about your former relationships if you want to be taken seriously.
11. Things should be kept to a minimum. It’s only been a few dates, and it doesn’t mean you’ll be getting married any time soon. So remember to have fun. Don’t be too serious. To keep things from becoming too serious, jokes are a terrific way to lighten the mood. Embrace your flaws, and don’t put too much pressure on yourself to impress a potential partner. All things work out for those who wait for them.
That concludes our list of 11 things to keep in mind before your fourth date. The kiss or the sex didn’t happen on the fourth date, but that doesn’t indicate that a relationship with that individual is over just because it didn’t happen on the fourth date.
Most importantly, keep your expectations in control and be open to the possibility that things may not go exactly as you think.