What Is Instagrandstanding And How Does It Work?
Back when I was single, I was well-versed in the art of catfishing and ghosting. “Disappearing males” were also a common occurrence for me. But I assumed that was the end of the list of terms I needed to know about in the sphere of bad dating. Instagrandstanding, alas, is a new addition to the lexicon. Scrooging and Banksying are other names for these artists, but we’ll preserve them for another time. There’s a limit to how much disappointment I can take.
Even though I’m no longer single, I can’t let go of the things I didn’t like about my love life. I’ve met a lot of narcissists along the road, but I also have an inexhaustible supply of anecdotes to keep folks amused at dinner parties. You see, every cloud has a ray of sunshine on it.
Tinder was a chore, to begin with. Of course, swiping wasn’t the difficult part; meeting good people was. As far as I’m aware, Tinder isn’t the only dating app out there; you have a plethora of options to meet new people online.
Instagrandstanding: 12 things to know..
I’ve been there and done that when it comes to dating. So that you can protect yourself from becoming a victim of Instagrandstanging, you should be aware of it.
Let this craze go down.
1. How does Instagrandstanding work, exactly? As a mouthful, it’s not too difficult to understand the meaning. Instagrandstanding is the practice of curating one’s Instagram feed with a specific individual in mind in the hopes of attracting that person’s interest.
2. All of us have done it. For the most part, you probably haven’t considered yourself an “Instagrandstander” because you’ve sought to garner a crush’s attention via Instagram pictures and stories. You know, in the hopes that my crush might respond to some random narrative or picture that I sent him.
3. Strategy is everything. Suppose your crush is a soccer fanatic. Exactly. That’s when you devise a plan to entice them. You’ll need a plan if you want to avoid being overly obvious. A meme with his favorite player in it would be a clear indication that you’re not a soccer fan.
4. Use your strengths to their fullest potential. Use Instagram to show your crush how humorous you are if you have a crush on him/her. It’s easy to show how happy and successful you are if you’re a joyful person. Instagrandstanding is a great way to show your crush what you want them to see on social media.
5. It’s similar to a curriculum vitae in that regard. Having an Instagram account is like having a resume of your entire life. It highlights your best attributes, as well as your hobbies and the things you hold dear. It’s more credible than a resume, in my opinion. Using graphics that add value to your message helps you stand out from the crowd.
6. It’s a good system. Honestly, if it didn’t work, we wouldn’t be doing it. There’s no doubting that Instagrandstanding is an effective strategy for attracting the attention of your crush. One approach to grab someone’s attention on social media is to share your life and thoughts.
7. Real and phony are separated by a thin line in the sand. Creating your Instagrandstanding profile based on a certain person’s attention is one of the drawbacks of the service. A byproduct of this is that it has the potential to be misinterpreted as fake or untrue. To be an Instagrandstander, preserve your integrity and post photographs that you truly enjoy.
8. Make certain that everything is in order. If you’re using Instagram to catch your crush’s attention by posting pictures of your kayaking and camping, you should be able to back it up. If you and your crush decide to go out on a date, they’ll notice that your online persona is very different from who you are in real life. As a result, it is imperative that you take a real interest in what you post.
9. As you may have guessed, it isn’t as niche as you may have thought. Rather a few of us are Instagrandstanding, and the facts are quite astonishing. The dating service Plenty of Fish recently conducted a study that found that 51% to 56% of single adults use Instagrandstand. A majority of singletons between the ages of 22 and 25 are guilty of Instagrandstanding, according to a new study.
10. As you may have guessed, it isn’t as niche as you may have thought. Rather a few of us are Instagrandstanding, and the facts are quite astonishing. The dating service Plenty of Fish recently conducted a study that found that 51% to 56% of single adults use Instagrandstand. A majority of singletons between the ages of 22 and 25 are guilty of Instagrandstanding, according to a new study.
Do you feel famished and thirsty just thinking about it? Not if you share your crush’s interests. In order to create an article for them, you may have to go the extra mile. Of course, if you’re sacrificing aspects of your personality in order to please a crush, you’re in trouble.
11. Time is taken up by it. It’s important to understand that being an Instagrandstander will need a significant investment of your time and resources. A constant presence on social media, checking out their profile and analyzing their interests will help you create a post that resonates with them. As long as they like you, that’s a bonus.
12. Self-limitation is a necessary part of life. To keep your Instagrandstanding in check, set realistic expectations for yourself and stick to them. Be loyal to yourself and do what makes you happy at the end of the day. Do not make it your life’s goal to capture your crush’s attention by posting a picture or a tale. Why spend your time and energy on someone who isn’t interested in you?