What to Ask to Determine whether a Person is a Good Fit for You
Compatibility is a completely different ballpark from the attraction. To check if your crush is the correct one for you, here are some questions to ask.
I think it’s reasonable to assume that in this technologically-driven society, most of us prefer to hook up via social media rather than a night out with our buddies at a pub.
Finding someone who sparks your attention almost always results in exchanging phone numbers and initiating texting or phone calls. Awkward texting can make you feel like you don’t have anything to say or that you keep replying with an emoji because you don’t know what to say next.
Now that you know how to handle awkward silences, whether texting or talking on the phone or meeting up in person, don’t let yourself be distracted by how much fun you’re having or how many times the person with whom you’re flirting is making you laugh.
You should spend some time getting to know them and getting to know their true selves. These questions will help you determine if they are the right person for you. You wouldn’t want them to believe you’re interrogating them, so don’t test them all at once.
You’ll discover a lot about your crush if you ask him or her these kinds of questions. These questions may seem minimalistic, but they are critical in determining whether or not the person is worth your time and effort, and whether or not they are a potential match for you.
What to say to someone you like by asking them these questions.
It’s a good idea to start weeding out the people who aren’t a good fit for you from the sea of possibilities. You can tell if you’re compatible or not by asking yourself these questions.
- What do you like to do while you’re not working?
- Do you spend a lot of time with your relatives?
- In ten years, where do you see yourself?
- Are you a fan of children? Do you really want them?
- Are you a believer in anything in particular?
- What if you were to date someone who didn’t share your values?
- Are you satisfied with your current job?
- What’s the one destination you’ve always wanted to go to in the world?
- Where would you never want to live in your lifetime?
- Do you pay attention to the state of your health?
- Do you enjoy going to concerts and listening to music?
- Irrespective of how long they’ve been on the air, what are your all-time favorite TV shows?
- In what books, movies, or shows have you found some of your favorite quotes?
- How early or late do you rise?
- Is there a meal that you could eat for weeks that you enjoy?
- Which drink do you prefer, coffee or tea?
- How much faith do you have in paranormal phenomena and the existence of an afterlife?
- What annoys you the most about the other gender?
- What’s the most appealing aspect of your personality?
- Do you have any preferences when it comes to a relationship?
- What kind of animal lover are you?
- Which of these two activities would you rather do?
- What do you envision as the perfect getaway?
- Whether or not you can cook, what is your favorite dish?
- Is that something you do for a living?
- Is reading and keeping up with current events something you like doing?
- When you were younger, what was the most memorable event in your life?
- When it comes to a female president, what are your thoughts?
- What’s the most outlandish thing you’ve done?
- Have you ever been detained or accused of committing a criminal offense?
- Who inspires you the most?
- In which sports do you participate?
- A wise person once asked, “How can I help you?”
- What is the worst piece of advice you’ve ever received?
- Do you have any opinions about PDAs?
- Please tell us what you think about adopting.
- What is your most cherished time of year?
- Is there anything worse than being embarrassed on a date?
- When you’re furious, what do you do to calm yourself down?
- At the bar, what’s the one thing you usually order?
- What kind of person do you hope to be when you’re 60?
- Do you believe in the concept of pure love, or are you skeptical?
Don’t just wait to answer these questions yourself when you ask them. When you get to know someone, you’ll discover that despite their appearance, they have a lot to offer.
When you’re with someone you like, ask these questions to prevent awkward silences. More information about them can help you assess whether or not you are a good match for each other.